Are you the Business Administrator we need?
MWS Weighing Solutions are looking for a part time administrator to join our team. The role will require you to have excellent verbal and written communication skills; regular use of phone will be required. You will be required to work from 9:30am to 3pm Monday to Friday (30min lunch break unpaid, negotiable). You will report to the company accountant but work closely with the internal service department.
Core duties include:
- Fielding inbound calls and enquiries
- Preparing and sending quotes for spare parts
- Placing orders with suppliers and chasing deliveries for spare parts
- Ensuring customers are kept up to date with the status of their order / repairs
- Packing spares and booking deliveries
- Supporting internal service team.
- Contacting and arranging work with clients
- Preparing reports for management team
- Any other reasonable duties to support the company to meet client demands.
By joining MWS you will benefit from a competitive salary and the opportunity to become a key member of our fast-growing team.
You will be supported by experienced members of your team and given opportunities to grow within the business.
- 20 Holidays + Bank Holidays (one day increase per year to max of 25)
- Enrolment on Company Pension Scheme
All communication will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
MWS Weighing Solutions is a leading innovator of industrial weighing systems. MWS have a varied portfolio of weighing solutions and a superb reputation for providing excellent customer service.
Please send your CV to email@example.com