MWS are looking for a highly motivated and gregarious candidate to provide sales and marketing support. Excellent communication skills are essential as you will be tasked with creating and developing customer relationships via outbound telephone calls and emails. There is an 60/40 split with a bias towards the sales responsibilities and targets set by the directors.
General Responsibilities – Sales
- Be part of the team that answers incoming calls, take messages and route calls
- Log all customer sales leads and assign to relevant salesperson ensuring they have been actioned and update logs
- Work within the team to process orders and communicate with customers’ delivery dates
- Maintain the company CRM database, adding / updating clients
- Find contacts at target businesses using own initiative to prospect
- Create telesales campaigns and make outbound proactive B2B calls to new and existing clients
- Improve brand and product awareness with existing customers
General Responsibilities – Marketing
- Take photos and edit images of the company products
- Create marketing materials for social media and business websites
- Work with designer to create product brochures
- Update and maintain the business’s social media accounts, websites and eCommerce site
- Create case studies and white papers with sales and technical departments
- Create monthly email campaigns for the businesses
- Tenacious and confident with excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong initiative and conviction with a willingness to learn about the industry.
- Previous experience in a similar sales biased B2B role
- Experienced in Microsoft Office
- Ability to build relationships, engage in conversation with a friendly and professional manner
The company will provide in-house training to enable the successful candidate to carry out the above role to the best of their ability whilst meeting the high standards required for this business.
Only individuals with the above skills will be considered and be contacted for an interview.