- General report from transactions
- Detailed report from transactions
- General report from orders
- Detailed report from orders
Call us to arrange a free demo on 0845 340 4042
Inquire about this product We will respond shortly
E2R Transactions module enables firms to keep a record from weighing processes performed on scales connected into a network. A common feature of such weighing processes is the same transaction data or production order, which can be imported or exported to peripheral bookkeeping or production management software. E2R Transactions software is based on data bases MS SQL 2000, MS SQL 2005 or MS SQL 2008.
E2R Transactions software has been designed to operate in plants where production process is based on transactions or production orders. The obligations for user of this module is focusing on production flow, and exchanging of data with bookkeeping department, and accounting production.
E2R Transaction – functions:
- Collection of data;
- Weighing process monitoring;
- Transactions processing;
- Warehouse management;
- Exchange of data with peripheral software through Data Synchronizing Module;
- Production order processing;
- ZAK, SPR, M-M, STM transactions processing;
- Random filtering of collected data;
- Adding up of filtered data;
- Cooperation with scales based on PUE5 indicator;
- E2R Weighing records application in standard;
- Modification of application look.
E2R system features:
- Collecting weighing data and recording it E2R SQL database;
- Viewing status of weighing process on all scales connected to E2R system with E2R SyncManager – data transferred to the system via E2R Synchronizer;
- Supporting weighing processes according to preset orders;
- Compatibility with RADWAG Weighing systems;
- Data exchange with external programs through Data Sync Module;
- Defining different access levels for users;
- Multi language interface of each system component;
- Graphical interface customisation: individual reports and graphs templates;
- Operation in Ethernet network.
Specific features of the system are dependent on the applied modules.