Welder Fabricator Vacancy
Location: Birstall, Leicester
Pay Rate: £11.00 to £12.00 per hour + Overtime (1.5x), Pension
Hours of work: 7.00am to 4.00pm, Monday to Friday
MWS are a market leading designer and manufacturer of industrial weighing equipment based in Birstall, Leicester.
Due to business growth and expansion, an opportunity has arisen for a fabricator/welder to join our busy engineering workshop on a permanent basis.
The successful fabricator welder must be able to demonstrate the ability to work to the high standards set by MWS and need to have a proven track record of fabricating products along with experience of TIG welding stainless steel.
Key Requirements and Responsibilities:
• Ideally apprentice trained or equivalent, but not essential
• MIG & TIG welding, cutting & fabrication from CAD drawings
• Have a fabrication-based background, with experience of welding or brazing
• Experienced in finishing of stainless steel products
• A clean and current driving license is essential
• NEST Pension scheme
• 20 days annual leave increasing by 1 day per year served (Max 25 days total)
• Job stability in a clean and safe working environment
• A team-based culture which people are treated with respect and valued
• Free Parking
If you are interested in this role please email a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org