- Operates using the FIS landing application
- Linked directly with Fisheries Information System (Case dependant)
- Fitted with wireless 4G modem for remote monitoring and logging of data
- Can be used with a range of weighing modules
- 316 Stainless steel with coated finish for high levels of protection
- Built in RFID reader for fast and secure identification of fisherman by ID card
- Crate tickets and Catch reports via built-in thermal transfer ticket printer
- Optional RFID reader for RFID capable crates for added traceability of product weighed
Call us to arrange a free demo on 0845 340 4042
|OS||Windows 10 IOT|
|Display||15" Capacitive Touchscreen|
|Max. resolution||1024 x 768|
|Processor||Intel Celeron N2930|
|Rating||IP69K Compliant Screen|
Inquire about "AWL Fisheries Landing Station"
Due to the sea aggressive environment and sea mist, all the equipment is robust and durable so as not to be adversely impacted by this kind of environment. The overall systems structure is manufactured from 316 stainless steel and finished with a durable coating which is non corrosive in marine environment. The system architecture ensure reliability even in remote locations.
Fisheries Information System – F.I.S.
The Fisheries Information System provides a context for the design, development, and implementation of data collection and data management for fishery-dependent statistics nationwide to improve the timeliness and accuracy of data.
Federal & State Information
The Fisheries Information System is a portal that identifies the existing federal and state fisheries information systems or databases (data collections) and provides integrated business solutions for effective data sharing. The solution supports fisheries management decisions by developing a virtual application environment and providing integrated business solutions and data sources in web browser interface.
The Fisheries Information System works collaboratively through partnerships to provide the customers with comprehensive high quality, timely, and easily accessible data on the nation’s fisheries in support of sound science and effective stewardship of the living marine resources
Fisheries Information System
The Fisheries Information System is made up of various modules. All modules interact and integrate with each other and can interface with ancillary systems, such as the VTMIS (vessel traffic management information system) owned by the Armed Forces of Malta.
- Real-time communication
- Online services such as data collection
- Modular solution
- Generate automated reports
- Monitor your catch
- Back-office integration