- The DPS is a tried and tested pit scale built from 3mm box section with 12mm thick load cell plates
- Fully welded frame structure with zero pockets for potential ingress from contaminants
- Lower cost of ownership due to longterm lifespan of the product and components fitted
- Pit frame kit includes a 50 x 50mm angle frame and four pit location plates
- Fast and easy to install
- Lifetime warranty on the structural integrity of the fabrication
- 5 year warranty on components
Call us to arrange a free demo on 0845 340 4042
|Material||304 Stainelss Steel|
|Size||750 x 750mm to 3000 x 2000mm|
|Capacity||300kg to 6000kg|
Inquire about "DPS Stainless Steel Pit Scale"
The DPS range is designed and manufactured in the UK by MWS. They are assembled using 304 stainless steel and high quality components sourced in the UK.
The DPS is built using RHS steel for strength and hygiene. The frame design allows for the potential to upgrade the strength in areas where a forklift truck is present.
The DPS range is manufactured to order and can be designed to suit existing pits or built to specific dimensions.
|Model||Size||Platform Height||Capacity||Load Cell|
|DPS75||750 x 750 mm||120 mm||300 – 1,000 kg||Flintec SB14|
|DPS1010||1000 x 1000 mm||120 mm||300 – 1,500 kg||Flintec SB14|
|DPS1212||1250 x 1250 mm||120 mm||300 – 3,000 kg||Flintec SB14|
|DPS1515||1500 x 1500 mm||120 mm||300 – 3,000 kg||Flintec SB14|
|DPS2020||2000 x 2000 mm||120 mm||300 – 3,000 kg||Flintec SB14|
|DPS/SP||Bespoke Sizes||TBC||300 – 6,000 kg||Flintec SB14|