- Fitted with four SLB Stainless Steel OIML IP67 rated load cells
- Four rocker pin height adjustable 80mm diameter feet
- Supplied with one ramp, second ramp optional
- One piece top plate, no ugly welds and total flatness
- Lifting handles double as ramp guides for trolleys
Call us to arrange a free demo on 0845 340 4042
|Capacity Options||150kg to 2000kg|
|Size Options||500 x 500mm to 2000 x 1500mm|
|Finish||RAL 5015 Powder Coat|
|IP Rating||IP67 load cells|
Inquire about "DTM – Mild Steel Drive Through"
The DTM is a low profile drive through scale manufactured in mild steel and finished with a tough epoxy powder coat, not paint.
Our low profile platforms are manufactured using a one piece top plate, this ensures total flatness across the floor scale with no ugly welds.
Other options that compliment the DTM range are an extra ramp for a true drive through style scale, or a back rail this is a popular option for use when one edge is against a wall to stop loads exiting the platform by operator error.
With any platform manufacture by MWS there are a number of options and sizes available as standard, however a USP of MWS is the ability to manufacture one offs and systems to suit exact client specifications, these can include options such as alternative cable exits through to unique platform sizes to suit existing trolleys.