- Faster order processing due to software improvements
- Higher hygiene levels due to easy to clean design
- Instant traceability ability improving recall times on products
- Integration with existing ERP systems, such as SAP, Navision, SQL
Call us to arrange a free demo on 0845 340 4042
|Platform Size||600 x 400mm (Other sizes optional)|
|Capacity||15kg / 30kg / 60kg / 150kg|
|Finish||304 Stainless Steel|
|Communication||2 x Ethernet / 4 x USB / 2 x RS232|
|Terminal||Windows 10 IOT|
Inquire about "OCM – Outer Case Marking System"
The new Outer Case Marking System or OCM for short incorporates a Windows touchscreen terminal, an industrial label printer and weighing platform into a hygienic stainless steel frame that can be portable or fixed in one location.
The large touchscreen makes using the OCM intuitive and clear for shop floor operators, the display can be customised to show various options and processes specific to client processes.
Office management of the Outer Case Marking System is included as standard to enable administration to enter new products, customers and label formats quickly and easily. Adding the optional Sales Order package enables office administration to enter orders and send them directly to the OCM for picking and packing by the operator.
Our scale design team can develop a system to work and look exactly how you want, we are very flexible. We are happy to tweak and change software to integrate into your existing system
- 15.6″ 1366 x 768px Resistive Touchscreen Display
- 3 x RS232C, 1 x RS485, 2 x Ethernet, 4 x USB 2.0, 4 inputs / 4 outputs.
- Intel® Atom™ N270 1.6 GHz, 2 GB DDR2 400MHz
- Microsoft Windows 7 Embedded
- Intermec PF4i Label Printer & IP67 Stainless Steel Printer Garage
- 600 x 400mm Stainless Steel Weighing Platform
- High Grade Stainless Steel Finish
- Multiple levels – unit, case, pallet
- Multiple Dates with advanced off-set rules
- Dynamic screens – flexibility over questions and layout
- Transaction history with cancel box at terminal facility
- Generate reports locally at terminals
- Dynamic keyboards – unlimited shortcuts to PLU and Questions
- Individual Weighed Pieces (IPP) – auto-generate case end labels
- Label Design – WISIWIG design and preview
- Ability to print to multiple printers simultaneously across Networks
Outer Case Marking Software – Optional Extras :
- Work Order (Production plan) control
- Ability to Import Orders/Plan from any 3rd party system
- Ability to Create Stock Items/Traceability