UKAS Calibration Midlands
MWS carry out the UKAS calibration services throughout the Midlands Region to ensure your weighing equipment is tested and calibrated to national standards, this UKAS service we offer gives you the assurance that your equipment is operating at their optimum capability and accuracy is being delivered as required by your processes.
James joins MWS to support UKAS calibration work, breakdowns and repairs. James will be responsible for UKAS Calibrations in the Midlands
Darren has over 15 years of experience in the weighing industry, Darren covers the West Midlands.
What’s included in our UKAS service
- UKAS survey prior to work commencing
- Each scale or balance is cleaned and checked for correct functionality.
- Label with traceability information
- As Found and Definitive Certificates in PDF format
- Any damage, faults or findings are reported on the standard service report
The MWS calibration team visit clients sites to carry out routine preventative maintenance and traceable calibration, MWS have ISO17025 UKAS accreditation.
All documentation is produced in electronic PDF format and stored on a Calibration Portal, this ensures clients can easily request or download their own certificates in the event of them being misplaced.