MWS is a market leading designer and manufacturer of industrial weighing equipment based in Birstall, Leicester.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced fabricator/welder to join our busy engineering workshop on a permanent basis.
The successful fabricator welder must be able to demonstrate the ability to work to the high standards set by MWS and have a proven track record of fabricating products along with experience of stainless steel TIG welding.
You will be welding stainless steel for food and pharmaceutical environments, which means attention to detail when finishing and TIG welding to a high quality are necessary skills.
Key Requirements and Responsibilities:
• Ideally apprentice trained or equivalent, but not essential
• TIG welding, cutting & fabrication from CAD drawings
• Have a fabrication-based background, with experience of welding or brazing
• Experienced in finishing of stainless steel products
• A clean and current driving license is essential
• NEST Pension scheme
• 25 days annual leave (plus one extra day for birthday)
• Job stability in a clean and safe working environment
• A team-based culture where people are treated with respect and valued
• Free Parking